Formal articles include a number of important sections that, strictly adhering to each one, will result in a complete score. These sections are as follows:
- Front Page (Cover)
- Subject Title:
- Instructor / Instructors: (Instructor or Professors who have helped you in this field).
- school name :
- Date of publish is necessary
E-mail address on this sheet should be subtitled for the name of the researcher and researcher.
An accurate article complies with world standards as outlined below and should be followed accordingly.
The main sections and related pages of your work are listed in the list section.
In this section you will write a summary of your entire scientific paper. The abstract should state the subject and the results of the research work, and refrain from giving details, figures, tables, equations, formulas and references. An abstract of at least 300 words, limited to one or two paragraphs, should only focus on the subject of the article.
In the abstract, all sections of the article, including the introductory summary, the abstract of the original text, the problems encountered in dealing with the idea and the solution, are summarized.
This is your first step in getting started and addressing your scientific subject. In this section you can write a history or description of the scientific terms of your subject.
This is the main part of the work. At the end of the article addressing the problems and dilemmas of the subject at hand is very important for giving an idea in the next section (conclusion).
Suggested ideas and solutions by the research schema to solve one of the problems discussed with respect to your studies and to consult with the instructors, that is, experts in the field of science are written in this section. In the concluding section, the important points in the work are summarized and the results summarized. Avoid repeating the abstract in this section.
In the concluding section, we can point out new ambiguous research points or suggest extending the topic of discussion to other areas for future reference.
If necessary, you can thank the individuals, schools, libraries, research institutes, seminars and editors, the jury, and others who assisted you with your research. Thank you for the amount of effort you put into your research.
The references section is at the bottom of the article and has no title. All references must be used in the text and full references must be given. The use of accredited, accredited academic and authoritative references will enrich your essay in your essay.
Using footnotes on article pages to explain words, a brief description of a person, referring to specific sources with a page number and related section, etc. will definitely give you extra scientific credibility.
Not only can the site be the source but also the book, the article, and so on.
If a site mentions a reputable source, name the author of that authoritative source, not the site.
This section is optional, and if the author wishes, a photo of the source or article may be used, proof of the formula used in the article, and so on.
- Abstract writing is a very important piece of writing. Because the reader is absorbed by reading this summary and will read the whole text.
- There is no limit to the number of pages of the article and you can be accurate and detailed with complete scientific explanation.
Graphic Pattern Preparation:
This style sheet is purely graphical and based on some of the features available in Word software, and while it has the advantage of being a part of the seminar refereeing table, it is also important to expedite the publication of top student essay books. Appearance can also have a significant impact on the audience and the jury.
- The size of the screen is A4.
- Only the original part of the article should be in two columns.
- Avoid using text at the header or footer.
- Number the pages of the article due to the list structure in the article structure.
- Font size and type are as follows:.
- The font is B Lotus font 12 and Latin Times Roman font 10.
- The titles of the sections are B Lotus in size 12 and bold.
- Footer font (subtitle) B Lotus size 10.
- 14 rows should be used per page.
- All text must be Justify